The Rise of Africa as the Next IT Outsourcing Hub
The IT business landscape in Africa has taken off over recent years. With a vast young pool of tech talent, convenient time zones, and robust ICT infrastructure, the continent has become a preferred outsourcing destination for leading global brands like Micro Focus.
Even with continued misconceptions Africa still faces, there is an immense supply of talent and ICT capabilities ready for the world to have access to. In this session, we are joined by a panel of tech industry experts who share their many experiences living, working, and thriving in Africa.
Here’s what they discuss:
- Common misconceptions of Africa
- Africa’s ICT capabilities, infrastructure, and global connectivity
- The Great Application versus the Great Resignation: Why Africa is the ideal outsourcing alternative to oversaturated markets
- Investments to further develop ICT infrastructure and close the digital skills gap
- A look at Tek Experts operations in Nigeria and Rwanda
- Client Success Story: Micro Focus shares their experience with Tek Experts in Rwanda
Our panel of tech industry experts includes: